Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of M.E. Support UK (MESUK) MESupport.co.uk. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
ACCESS & USE
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered. This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
M.E. Support is compatible with a variety of modern web browsers. The text on this website is set to a relative size and it can be adjusted by using the settings in your browser. Viewing on an Android smartphone or tablet may require additional scrolling.
You can choose to view this website in a number of languages using Google Translate or Microsoft Bing. Please note that the English language version takes legal precedent over any translated version. The pages you view at M.E. Support UK that are not presented in the English language act as a guide and may contain errors as a result of the translation process.
All materials presented on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under Copyright Ⓒ to M.E. Support UK and/or Louise Sargent. Images may not be reproduced, copied, or used in any way without our prior written consent and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. You may print and download written material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website downtime, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so, provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, which cannot be excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.
Here at M.E. Support UK we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our website.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the "settings" section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.